CHARNWOOD ISLAND 111B
The Island IIIB wood burning boiler stove is the ultimate in biomass heating.
Equipped with the renowned Charnwood converting grate for easy ash removal and fully boiler sensitive thermostatically controlled, the Island IIIb combines leading edge boiler technology with its exceptional aesthetic design.
As an integral boiler stove, it is optimised to heat between six and nine radiators plus hot water, ensuring exceptional performance. It has a total output of 18kW, features the ‘cool to touch’ handle and has the ability to burn logs up to 550mm.
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Converting grate
- Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth